And this is the package I sent to my Package Project partner Lauren in Sydney (see previous post for more info about the project). I loved Lauren’s little stories so much, I’ll definitely incorporate that into my package next year. Here is a list of where I bought everything.
* The Wooden Hearts and Stripey Pencils are from Life Unplugged in Parkhurst: www.lifeunplugged.co.za
* Illustrations by Ymke Hemminga: http://www.scratchthesurface.co.za/
* Ribbon, Cupcake papers & flags, Blackboard Heart Tags & Pegs from The Selection: http://www.theselection.co.za/
* The Notebook is from the Ikhaya store: http://www.ikhayastore.com/
* The wooden bird I bought at a stall at the Kamersvol Geskenke Market, but I think it’s by Millk: http://millkjar.blogspot.com/