Who doesn’t like a “Surprise!”
Presents in the Post is a lovely new local online shop and surprise present service.
“If you sign up, Raj will send you things by local makers in the post. Makers of things to hang on the wall, Makers of things to wear on your feet, Makers of things to DIY, Makers of things to take on a trip, Makers of things to keep up your pants, Makers of things to give to a friend. As soon as all the presents have been delivered and unwrapped, the shop will be open for perusal. A chance to explore more things made by the monthly maker.”
How it works:
- Sign up.
- Pay R250 for one surprise present made by a local designer or artist.
- Tell us if the present is for a boy or a girl.
- Customise your present by clicking on your favorite picture.
- Decide if the present is for you or a friend. If its for a friend, write them a letter.
- Wait for your present in the post.
- Once Raj has delivered all the presents, check out the shop for more designs by the monthly maker