Handsome Things believe in:
- The return of the artisan & craftsmanship
- Buying local
- Great design
- Unique handmade items
- Living a fulfilling creative life outside of the system
- Celebrating South African talent
- Side projects (those passions you pursue after 5 o’clock — you know the ones that will one day make you famous)
- Making Macramé owls, not war
Handsome Things is my little passion side-project and unfortunately I don’t have the time to answer all the emails that I get through the blog. In the beginning I answered every single one, but I soon noticed that I was spending half the day writing emails instead of working at my real job or doing the thing that I love, finding great South African talent.
The content is usually things that I stumble upon and unless I find something that I love I don’t endorse products.
If you still want to send me an email, please feel free.
* My aim is to celebrate and showcase all the talented people involved in a project. Please let me know if anything isn’t credited properly or if you’d like anything removed.